Thursday 7 July 2011

I'm on holiday!

Well I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow.
I have to leave home at about seven in the morning and when I get there I'll have to hang around the airport for a couple of hours to wait for my friend who's flying in from Sweden.
I'm really excited!
Not about the waiting part obviously, but what comes after it.

And somehow I've managed to be quite organised for once.
For me at least, my boss would be crying blood if she was "only" as organised as me.
So let's put it this way: my bag has actually been packed several hours.
I won't be up 'til three in the morning throwing the last few things in, only to realise once I get there that I've forgotten loads of stuff.
I think I deserve a pat on the back for that.

My room is still a mess though.
I'll never be a tidy packer. Or a tidy anything for that matter.
Off to bed now, to dream of Barcelona.

See ya on the flip side!

No comments: