Thursday 27 May 2010

books, books, books

At this very moment, I have 4 unread books,
1 book I've started to read and 8 books on my amazon wish list.
And I'm still browsing...

My reading habits really are very erratic.
Like everything else I go through periods
where all I do is read.
Day and night...
And other periods where all I do is buy books.
Can't walk past the shop without picking up at least a couple.
And yet other periods where reading is the furthest thing
from my mind.

Right now I'm coming off a "buying every book in sight"
high and entering in to a reading all the time one.
And this is the overlap.

The book I've started is Hegemony or Survival
by Noam Chomsky.
And I'm considering purchasing a Stephen King to read alongside it.
I usually have a Stephen King on the go
and I usually read at least 2 books at the same time.

Aaanyway...
Not quite sure where I'm going with this
or even if it makes any sense
just feel like I need to get back into my blogging.
'Cause I guess that's another thing that's kinda all or nothing with me...

So now you know that, the Internet.
Off to buy some books now!

Toodles
sab x

No comments: