Sunday 21 November 2010

here's something odd...

That Stephen King book I was reading but put on hold to focus on the most difficult to read book in the world about Alexander the great, can't find it anywhere. I'm beginning to think I've imagined the whole thing, maybe confused it with the last King book I read and just made it up in my head that one of the books I'd ordered was a King. Because all the other ones are in a neat "unread" pile next to my bed along with some "must finish" ones. This is all very confusing...
Maybe I got a bit carried away when I was clearing out my stuff and it accidentally got given to a charity shop? Which would be a tragedy.
I'm hoping it was just tidied away somewhere but I feel like I've looked everywhere.
The search continues...

Sab x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments: