Wednesday 27 June 2012

Liar liar pants on fire!


Yesterday I spotted something which struck me as odd: the menu from El Camino (which I wrote about the other day) said el Camion. After some googling I realised that the latter is in fact the correct name of the restaurant. I fired off a text to my sister, the one who introduced me to this culinary gem, and she replied saying she knew this but always called it El Camino anyway because it used to be called that before it changed its name.

What?! I have been deceived!

I feel dirty. I feel betrayed. I feel... I don't know how I feel...

Ok, bit of an exaggeration. It's a funny story though. I'm going to take a leaf out of my sister's book and keep calling it El Camino. Because that's what it's called in my head. Also because, as anyone who knows me can attest to, I'm never wrong!

No comments: