Friday 19 March 2010

Woe is me and all that

I have actually taken the day off work today.
Achy, snotty, feverish, coughing up a lung.
That's me.

Oh, and I can't sleep.
The whole too hot/too cold thing
is throwing me of my game.
That and the need to blow my nose
every five minutes.
And when I do my head feels like
it's going to explode.
Also if I lean over.
Except then it feels like my face is going to fall off.

Boo hoo.

I've dosed myself up with paracetamol,
nasal spray and cough syrup.
I'm going to listen to some music and try to sleep.

And hope that I'll be well enough, by 6.30,
to go see G in his play.
I missed it last year and I'll be damned if I miss it again!

Whine, whinge, whine, whinge.

I want my mummy.
And recorded Lucky Luke episodes on the telly.
And tea with honey drunk through a straw.
On the sofa.

sniff
cough

sab x

1 comment:

Maskrosmorsan said...

Min stackars lilla flicka.