Thursday 1 September 2011

It's all happening!

My sister is blogging again!
And in her comeback post you can read about one of the things I've been freaked out about... She's preggers! Which, of course, is awesome. She's going to be the best, coolest, funnest mum ever, her kid is going to be cool, gorgeous, clever and brilliant an I am, obviously, going to be the best aunt ever!
The reason I've been slightly freaked out about it is that she's just a baby herself. Yes, shes 27 which isn't actually too young to have kids, but she's my baby sister. Also, she just seems to have grown up all of a sudden: baby, new job and career prospects, setting up a home with her boyfriend and all the while I'm still floating around trying to decide how much longer I'm going to do this Peter Pan thing.
But I am really happy! For her, of course, but also for myself.... I'm going to be an aunt! I can't wait to meet the amazing creature I saw on the screen at her 12 week scan!

2 comments:

@eloh said...

Peter Pan as long as you can. Being an Aunt is the best! Go ahead and start shopping for that drum set for that second birthday. And it's never to early for those little t-shirts that say "smell that"... oh the fun is endless.

Maskrosmorsan said...

What about your own life, your studies? Isn't that amazing progress!?!