Thursday 21 February 2013

All change (and lazy days)

Ta-daa!

IMAG0982-1-1


IMG-20130221-WA0003


Now, I know I was supposed to blog this yesterday but by the time I was done it was a little to late to start taking photos and uploading. Also, my hair looked like crap and needed some styling...

It still needs to be styled properly to look nicer as well as some touch-ups (as the day wears on I find more and more bit that seem to have slightly been neglected. But all in all I'm happy with the result! Considering this is the first time ever I've dyed my hair I actually think I did quite well.

I didn't bleach it myself, that would have been too scary, I had that professionally done.  In fact I whimpered the whole time the hairdresser was doing it to the point where he said even he was getting scared! I've just seen so many people with bad bleach jobs and that, combined with the fact that my hair is naturally almost black so had to be significantly lightened and another hairdresser telling me my hair was too dry to do that, meant I was quite nervous about the whole thing.

I did do the purple myself though. Ordered a pot of Directions hair dye in violet. I think I might order a few more in different colours to try!

In other news, I've got this week off from uni so I've been "working" these past three days. I say "working" because I'm not doing much except watching TV and giving the kid lunch and stuff. In fact, yesterday he went over to his grandparents to do revision with his granddad around 12 and then he never came back. I got a call around 3 saying his cousin had come over and they were going to the cinema then having a sleepover at his house. He doesn't really need me at this age but his mum likes me being around to make sure he doesn't just play on the x-box all day and keep him fed and stuff. I quite like this kind of "work" though as I've had a chance to watch channels I don't normally get to watch (I'm obsessed with true crime and air crash investigation) and that suits me fine as the cold I thought I'd shaken off is back with a vengeance...

Paracetamol and buckets of tea is the order of the day. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow as I'd planned a shopping trip!

3 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love purple :)
your hair is amazing!

Gift Card and Handmade Bows Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Hi colleаgues, hoω is all, anԁ what you wаnt to ѕay on the
toρic of this pieсe of writing, in my view іts really геmarkable in favor of me.


Αlsο viѕit my blog ρoѕt:
Toniesamowite.Pl - www.hmknyc.com
my webpage - areaclienti.nicolasavino.com/pg/forum/topic/51851/organization-management-writeup-classification/

Anonymous said...

I was extremely pleased to dіscover thіs website.
Ӏ wanted to thаnk you for your time due tο this wondегful read!
! I definitely likеԁ evеry pаrt οf it and i also have you sаved
as a favorite tо see new ѕtuff on your blog.


Visit my ωeb page: Recommended Studying