Monday 18 February 2013

The b**ch is back (I know you've all been waiting with baited breath)!

It's just taken me about half an hour to sign in to my blog. Which kind of shows it's been a loooong time since I visited it. But. I'm gong to try to make an effort to start blogging again.

This last year has been mad. I became an aunt. I finished college. I got into a good uni. I've met new people and lost touch with old friends. I've been happy and I've been sad. And I've been working and studying, til it feels like my head is spinning sometimes and I just want to lie down for a bit.

It's not just my blogging that's been on the back burner, I haven't been reading blogs either. But lately I've been getting back into blog-hopping and feeling a bit of an urge to start writing again.

So. Soon there will be a brand new post (this one doesn't count, it's just a placeholder) and hopefully many more after that!

Until then my friends, stay cool!

No comments: