Tuesday 19 February 2013

Colour (+ sneak peak)

I've been trying to be brave lately and incorporate more colour into my life and my wardrobe. And yes, I know it's silly but I always feel self-conscious when I wear colour. Almost as if I'm wearing fancy dress. Hence, most of my wardrobe is in the black-grey-white spectrum.

But, like I said, I'm trying to change that. I've recently made several purchases in other colour ways than my usual grey scale including a purple-y blue jumper and a muted red one.

Tomorrow I'm doing something which will definitely be the biggest change so far. A step up from a simple blue jumper so to speak. You'll have to tune in tomorrow for that one, but here's a little sneak peak.

dye

violet

I'm so excited about this, it's something I've been thinking about, in one way or another, for a while now. I'm also freaking out a little bit, but that's mainly because I only have two settings: confused and freaking out.


 nails

My nails are the one thing that's always colourful. I have an acrylic overlay so I have to get them done every two weeks to keep them looking nice and I usually go for either something green or something blue. At the moment I'm on the lookout for a nice purple. This nail varnish is a recent purchase. I spotted the colour and just couldn't resist! As a loyal customer (I've been going to the same place for years) I always get freebies and special discounts. For instance they always do my nail design for free. This time we decided to go for a cute little flower over the abstract swirly stuff we usually go for. I think we were both feeling like spring is on it's way. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking?



1 comment:

mybkexperience said...

I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
An excellent blog.
Great work!