Wednesday 17 June 2009

Pieces of me

Have finally managed to upload some pictures of what I made the
other night!

It was inspired by last weeks Make it Monday cahllenge which was Puzzles!

I used some jiggy pieces I had left over from the swap on
UK Scrappers. Painted them with acrylic paint. Cosmic shimmered them using some Tim Holtz
masks. Stamped swirly bits with gold and silver ink.
The letters are just some cheapo chipboard letters that I embossed with gold
embossing powder (wanted to use my bronze but couldn't find it!) and then
stuck on. 2 of the pieces (I and E) were wrapped with blue wire.
On one corner of M I added some jump rings and a goldie looking chain. (That bit's not finished yet, trying to find something nice to hang from it...)
And then I attached them all together with some beaded wire.


Apart from finding some sort of charm, all that's left to do is add some sort of
"hangin up" bit at the top...

It's no master piece but I sure had fun making it!

No comments: