Wednesday 17 June 2009

Journal

Wow, lots of posts in one go!
I have recently (in the last few days) started a journal (art journal, mixed media whatever)
and I just thought I'd post some pics of a page I did in it...


I really like doing this, it's very therapeutic (surely that's not how you spell it?!),
I have never been one for keeping a diary, quite often I find it difficult to put
into words my feelings. Doing it this way is suits me much better and gives me
a creative outlet for my feelings...
Wow don't I sound all pretentious!

Anyway, over on the mixed media mondays challenge blog the theme is numbers
so I thought this tied in quite neatly!




6 comments:

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Hello Sabina ~ Welcome to MMM! Your journal page looks wonderful, lovely details!
~*~ Patty

Sandy said...

Wow Sabian yor page is just perfect.
Fantastic design. Love them.

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Beautiful page. I love the heart.
x Natasha x

Hermine said...

Bautiful page

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful, its going to be a great journal!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Sabina! Thanks for participating in Mixed Media Monday! Diane