Monday 18 January 2010

Oh craperooni

Was just browsing one of my favourite blogs where the
blogger wrote about a visit to the dentis.
Reminded me that I need to book a dentist appointment.
I think my latest filling has fallen out, or at least part of it.
This is based on the fact that the tooth is now hurting again
and on two occasions weird little lumps of stuff has
magically appeared in my mouth...
Hmm
Hate dentists.
Not in a personal way, I'm sure many of them are lovely people,
just in their professional capacity.


Also.
For some reason I feel the need to make some
sort of list of "resolutions" for 2010.
Yes, I know it may be a bit late for it, but that's me!
I don't really like resolutions, it feels a bit
like setting yourself up for failure.
I do however like lists.
And I can't help but feel that actually writing down
all these (crazy) things (flying around) in my head
will somehow make them more achieveable...
They're more sort of dreams
and wishes
and hopes
than resolutions.
Hmmm

One thing that I do want to do
is something I found on another blog.
Julie mentioned on her blog that last year she had completed
a project called "my year in outfits".
This seemed to fire up my inspiration
(that makes no sense does it?!)
so I'm thinking of doing something similar.
I'm usually quite boring in my choice of clothes,
it's generally some sort of jeans/top/jumper combo.
I'd really like to be a bit more adventurous though
and maybe doing this will give me a kick up the behind!

So those are my two things for now:
doing a project chronichling my (lack of) dress sense
over the course of a year.
And be more "daring" with my clothes
(i.e. wear a colour or two)

laters dudes!
sab x


(edited to add links which I forgot!)

No comments: