Sunday 6 March 2011

Doesn't look like it's going to happen

I've spent ages tonight trying to put some pictures from the Million Women March I went to yesterday on this stupid blog. It ain't, however, playing ball.
So I'm just going to have to do it tomorrow...

And btw, everything seems to take forever and be kinda shitty computer/internet wise tonight.
I don't know if it's my laptop or our crappy internet connection but one thig it definitely is: very annoying.

Also, my new digi box isn't working. Or rather, the box is working but I can't get a signal strong enough to get more than about 5 channels (and a bunch of radio stations). And they're not even the good ones. The channels, haven't checked the radio stations. Don't really listen to the radio. But I digress. In my room there is no wall thing to plug an aerial cable into (for the outdoor aerial) so I have to use an indoor one, you know the bunny ears on the telly, and this is apparently not good enough. So I'm going to get a new one. Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day when I'm doing things. It's lucky I have the day off.

So, conclusion: boo for technology. 

No comments: