Tuesday 19 April 2011

Domestic goddess!

I've spent the better part of the last two days either baking or running around getting supplies for the baking and planning for the baking.
Also making fruit infused vodka/liqueur.
I generally go mad like this when I have the house to myself for a few day. Unlimited kitchen use, yay!

I've invited my sister round tomorrow because I need someone to help me eat it all. And also 'cause I'd like to see her of course!
She'll get to see The Monster TV in the top room (aka The Media Room) and we might even watch a movie!
No full frontal though. As I found out when watching Jackass 3, a penis in HD on a 5000 inch telly is quite an unsettling experience... What has been seen can never be unseen!

Time for a late evening snack of cheese on home baked bread now methinks!

No comments: