Friday 15 April 2011

Her powers of deduction were mind boggling

I have noticed something.
When I actually post something new on my blog, a lot more people read it.
It's true! The stats tell me so.

I know, wow huh?!

Anyway, I have a couple of cake/baking/recipe posts in the pipeline. I'm not turning this blog into a cake blog, it just so happens I've baked a few things lately and I'd like to share them with you. Sharing is caring, you know!
It's just that the recipes are Swedish and it takes some time translating them and writing them out and all that. So I've taken a break from doing that and am currently crocheting granny squares. Again. Maybe by the time I'm all grown up I'll have enough for an afghan or something!

Oh, I've also been creating. Getting busy with the pretty papers and the paints and the inks. But I can't show you that quite yet.

No comments: