Saturday 19 February 2011

Sometimes I just despair

Must be kinda nice to be Israel huh?
They can really get away with anything and know that the US will always have their back.

My favourite bit is
While stating that it opposed new settlements, the Obama administration argued that taking the issue to the UN would only complicate efforts to resume stalled negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians on a two-state peace deal.
Yes, of course, that's what will complicate it. Not things like this

Seriously?
Sometimes I just want to ignore things like this, it just makes me so sad and angry. I don't know how to live in a world like the one we are all living in now.
Something must have gone seriously wrong at some point in humanity's past for us to have become these monsters.
So I despair.
And then I pick myself up, more determined than ever to do something. Anything.
My boss chuckled when, during a conversation about what I want to do with my life, I said: I want to change the world. But I do. I have to at least try, otherwise what's the point? I don't know how to live in a world like this.

No comments: