Wednesday 9 February 2011

Woe is me

This week has been all about the salt soaks, antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pain killers as I try to over this infection in my new piercing. I keep checking my ear in the mirror, and praying to any higher power there might be, to make sure it's not getting worse as the doctor said I'll have to take it out if it does.
The antibiotics should kick in today so I'm giving it another day. My boss (who used to be a nurse) is keeping an eye on it as well.
It doesn't hurt (any more than before it got infected anyway) and in any case that's the least of my worries, I just don't want to have to take the piercing out. I don't know how it would work with getting it re-pierced (if it's recommended, how long I'd have to wait etc) and all the pain and sleepless nights would all be for nothing. Besides, now that I know how much it hurts I don't know if I'd have the nerve to do it again...

Ok, whining over. As you were.

Sab x
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments: