The antibiotics should kick in today so I'm giving it another day. My boss (who used to be a nurse) is keeping an eye on it as well.
It doesn't hurt (any more than before it got infected anyway) and in any case that's the least of my worries, I just don't want to have to take the piercing out. I don't know how it would work with getting it re-pierced (if it's recommended, how long I'd have to wait etc) and all the pain and sleepless nights would all be for nothing. Besides, now that I know how much it hurts I don't know if I'd have the nerve to do it again...
Ok, whining over. As you were.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4