Saturday 28 November 2009

festive cheer?!

Ugh, the shopping was just as bad as I'd imagined.
I've spent loads of money but feel like I've only just scratched the surface...

And there was so much festive cheer everywhere.
After shopping for a while I realised I hadn't eaten all day
so I went to Costa and had a panini and hot chocolate.
All around me were people talking and laughing,
surrounded by their shopping bags full of presents and the like.
And there I was, scowling and wishing I could cancel christmas!

Bah! frickin' Humbug! indeed...

Now I've had a cup of tea, a chat with my darling G
and calmed down a bit.
Of course, listening to this song on repeat also helped!





I blame my sister and Scandinavian Kitchen for my lack of festive cheer.
My sister for prancing round in Asia, leaving me to do the
X-mas pressie shopping by myself.
And Scandi Kitchen for not yet selling vort limpa (seasonal swedish bread).
Or indeed selling kesella so I could have baked my own lussebullar.
Those two things could maybe get me in the mood...

I think I'm going to have a nap now then get on with things...
sab x


No comments: