Saturday 28 November 2009

Last minute girl, that's my name!

I've just booked my tickets to Sweden.
It was very expensive...
I'd had this idea that this year I was going to be organised
and not run around doing everything last minute.
Including paying lots for my plane tickets!
That obviously didn't happen...

Oh well, guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.
And I do feel like a very old dog today.
My throat's been hurting all week
and one of my tonsils has been swollen.
Today it seems to have developed into a full blown cold.
Or maybe it's actually piggy this time.
Who knows?

All I know is that I don't have time to be ill!
So off I go to buy christmas presents etc...
Joy of joys!
A saturday spent, in the run-up to christmas, fighting the crowds in various shops
whilst also fighting the urge to lie down, curl up and cry for my mummy...

I'm feeling very Bah! Humbug!
sab x



2 comments:

Maskrosmorsan said...

Men lilla gumman, strunta i julklappar då, åtminstone åt mig. Att få tillbringa julen med dig är tillräckligt!

sabulous said...

Men ja vill ju kopa julklappar, tror bara att idag inte va den basta dagen for det... Om ja kunde fa boka in en dag da ingen annan far va i affarerna sa skulle de va mycket battre! Skivis e ja javligt pepp pa iallafall! + Ja vet redan va ja ska kopa till dej! (tror jag)