Thursday 1 October 2009

well, hello old friend.

Had a very rough night...
Awake for a long time with mothing but my demons for company...
And, yes, I was stupid.
But I won't feel bad about it. I did what I had to do to get through the night...
I foolishly thought I was over it but I guess I'm not. Never will be.
It felt like coming home, a return to the old me...

Tossed between anxiety attacks and crying fits.
One minute I was hating myself, the next everyone else.
Afterwards I could breathe again.
In the early hours of the morning I cried myself to sleep.
With the tv as background noise and the light on.

I can see that deep, dark hole looming...
But I'm not going back there.
I'm gonna sort this sh*t out...

This to shall pass
sab x



1 comment:

Maskrosmorsan said...

Lilla Sabina, jag skulle vilja ha dig här och ta dig i min famn och vagga dig till söms.