Friday 24 September 2010

quickie

I feel one of those weekends coming up. You know the ones I mean, where you need a day or two to rest up after. Not that it's going to be that busy, just not sure how much sleep I'll get.
Going out with sis tonight. Early start then running round Ally Pally tomorrow*. Then even earlier start on Sunday to see my friend run a half marathon, meeting the boys at Waterloo station at 8 am!
I was hoping to get the last of my stuff sorted out and my room finally tidied up this weekend, but have a feeling that won't be happening.
Off to work in a min. Needed to wash my hair so just had a shower. I hate showering before work on Fridays. Ok, maybe not hate, it just feels so pointless as I'm now going to spend 4 hours cleaning, at the end of which I won't exactly be so fresh and so clean (to quote Outkast). But ho hum...

Have a good weekend all!

sab x

* Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show. Going to try to not buy too much. Def not too many papers as I already have loads and planning to go through it all next week and give a bunch of stuff away. Planning on just getting a few stamps and inks and stuff. Maybe some sprays. Who knows!

No comments: