Tuesday 22 September 2009

Eye candy!

Bit of a movie marathon last night.
First up was Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, which reminded me why I love this guy so much


Sam Rockwell!
Gorgeous, great actor and what a cool name! Rockwell!

Next up was Sense And Sensibility.
With the always gorgeous


Alan Rickman
This man needs no description!

But wait! Someone else caught my eye...


It was Mr Willoughby himself.
How have I missed this guy before, was I always too busy looking at Colonel Brandon?!
Apparently his name is Greg Wise...
Never heard of/seen him before, must investigate!

So long and thanks for all the fish!
sab x

3 comments:

lifechick said...

Rickman as Brandon, Rickman as Snape, Rickman as pretty much anyone -- LOVE him!

Jenno said...

Mmm... Sam Rockwell and Alan Rickman are indeed yummy. :) Especially Alan Rickman; I don't know what it is about him that I just love so much....

Jenno
http://lajenno.blogspot.com

finish-ed. said...

Such beautiful men...why don't we wear hats anymore? sigh.