Wednesday 2 September 2009

A Sab of many talents

So, who's been a bad blogger again?! Naughty, naughty...
The day after my last post (from my mum's house) there was a mahoosive thunder storm
and her phone, PC and modem went kaput...
I had so many more things I wanted to tell you but that was no longer an option...
So I'll just settle for telling you that I had a brilliant time!
Great friends, lovely weather, yummy food and of course the best family
anyone could wish for!
(oh, and a bit too much alcohol the last weekend)

I'll also post some pics of me working in my mum's garden!

Fun in the sun!
And yes I know that a short skirt is probably not the best choice of clothes for manual labour
but it was sunny and I wanted a tan! :)

Now I'm going to watch Ugly Betty and read Sense and Sensibility in the ad breaks!

Rock on dudes!
Sab x



No comments: