Tuesday 15 September 2009

grrr

Tired and emotional.
Just been on the phone with a friend who's been upsetting me a bit lately.
And my F***ING snus hasn't arrived yet!

On the upside I'v efinally had my nails done today.
They are now a love dark blue!
They've been green all summer and, although I read somewhere that green is the colour for nails this autumn, I was etting a bit bored with it.
My lovely nail lady Vanessa had hurt her ankle and was hobbling about the place, but she wouldn't listen when I told her that she has to go see a doctor. She told me her friend was gonna give her a massage. (ankle massage?!)
It was very swollen and a lovely shade of purple though, so don't know if that's going to be enough...

There, I've cheered myself up!
With a bit of blogging and some twix...

Mwah!
sab x



2 comments:

Crunk said...

I have to ask as you've mentioned it so much? What is snus? Some sort of snuff?

sabulous said...

I guess you could call it that. It's basically ground up tobacco with comes in either loose or, what I use, pouches. You stick it under your lip and loooaaaads of nicotine immediately enters your bloodstream! There is a link a couple of posts back...

sab x