Saturday 5 September 2009

Hope you like Jamming too

Just got out of the shower and now I'm off to pick up some jam jars
then head over my sis' way for a day of preserving!
Hopefully we'll take some pics that I can upload later...

Last night I went to see District 9 with my dear Seamus.
It was a very good film, if a little obvious in it's parallels with apartheid, but
unfortunately I left with a heavy heart...
Everyone seems to be have all these lovely prospects and their lives are going somewhere.
Not me however, I'm left behind treading water...
Something must be done, a change must be made, if only I knew what!

Now I'm going to stop feeling sorry for myself and get going!
I'm sure a day of good old fashioned jam making will make me feel better!


Here's looking at you kid!

No comments: