Friday 25 September 2009

Why does everything fun happen the same weekend?

I like my weekends to be relaxing.
Preferably to have one day of doing nothing.
I can't live without my duvet days, I hate going back to work on a monday feeling even more tired that I did before the weekend.
I need to recharge...

How, and when, that's going to happen this weekend I do not know.
This weekend is the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show, Run To The Beat and the London Tattoo Convention and of course I'm going to all of these events.
How? I hear you ask. I'll tell you.
Tomorrow I'm going to get up bright and early to make a packed lunch. Then I will go to clapham junction to drop my laptop and some clothes off to my friend/ex whatever.
Then go to BSSBS.
Then back to his for some food and possibly a dvd.
Sunday, up bright and early again (I hate getting up early on weekends!) to go watch some of his friends run the half marathon. How much do you want to bet it's going to rain?
Then some food (I hope!). Then tattoo convention.
Then back to his again to eat and sleep.
Monday: die.

So now I'm going to read some more of Northanger Abbey, ice a cake with my little angel then go to bed.

Happy days!
Sab x

No comments: